This is a front line role with direct customer contact and comes with great responsibility. Ensuring all customers receive a timely, fair and consistent response, person centred care, in a manner that represents Inna Care.
As a Care Assistant Apprentice you’ll be studying towards your Health Ans Social Care standard at Level 3, with our training provider Quest Training Ltd. You’ll gain a valuable qualification in Customer Service, and hands-on experience within our Customer Service function. Your qualification will take approximately 18 months to complete, after which you can continue to work with Inna Care in the Healthcare team as a Healthcare Assistant.
As an healthcare assistant working as part of the team you’ll acquire a holistic view of our business, seeing first-hand the outcome of our business decisions. You will also meet and partner with people from other business functions, to build your awareness of how we operate, and discover how a career in Health and Care can add value to what we do, at every opportunity.
The experience you’ll gain
Ultimately, if you’re looking for an unforgettable journey. Want to be part of something huge. Something global. A Care Assistant Apprenticeship with Inna Care is where it can all begin.
Skills you’ll need
· Educated to at least GCSE (or equivalent) standard in Maths and English
· Empathy and patience to build a rapport with customers
· Tenacity and willingness to own a problem through to resolution
· Attention to detail, with administration skills, for note taking and keeping track of multiple tasks
· Good communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English
· Excellent listening skills
· IT literate with good keyboard and internet skills
· Experience of front line customer service in a query based environment
· Understanding of what makes great customer service and a desire to deliver it
· Experience of working as part of a small dynamic team, preferably with some line/team management experience
· Happy to work in a rota system, and able to work weekends and/ or evenings
· Patience and the ability to emphasis and build rapport with customers
Exact Start Dates TBC.