We are currently recruiting for domiciliary care workers in Havering. Experience is required but not essential. A full free ongoing industry training is provided to equip you for the job. Inna Care is committed to maintaining and providing the quality of care to our service users. As a company we are proud of our dedicated team of experienced and well-trained home carers who go the extra mile to support our service users and fellow colleagues.
· To deliver a high standard of care and maintain high standards we expect as a company.
· To effectively communicate with staff and supervisors ensuring delivery of an efficient and responsive service to meet the needs of our clients.
· Ensure our service users receive the highest standards of care within their own home.
· Provide personal care and support to service users for example, washing, bathing, and toileting. You also need to be able to prepare meals, refreshments, snacks, carry out general housekeeping duties, including laundry, vacuuming and among others.
· Promote/encourage independence where possible
· Report any changes/concerns to the office
· Develop healthy relationships with service users, relatives, and visitors and be able to communicate effectively with healthcare professionals, service users, appropriate family members and ensure the approach used is suitable and empathetic.
Skills and Attributes:
· Ensure confidentiality at all times
· The ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
· A respectful approach to our service users and other staff members
· Reliability and flexibility
· Team working skills
· To be proactive and have the ability to use own initiative
· Capacity to work to in line with health and safety guidelines
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· To be patient and have a sense of humour
Salary: £10.00 to £11.25 /hour (Depending on experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Driving preferable but not a must.
Apply for this job