Register General Nurse (RGN)
Position: Register General Nurse
Contract Type: Temporar
The key responsibilities in this role include;
• Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Effective leadership and management of the operational team
• Delivery of a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members
• Team building and morale management
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with Inna Care. Now, here's what we need from you:
• Effective communication
• Project Management and work load planning
• Key performance indicator development
• People Management and objective setting
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing Inna Care population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.